Wednesday, February 2, 2011

JayChou.


Happy Chinese New Year to all of you!
wish you guys all the best, good luck always.

here to intro something about JayChou. ♥
The Era 2010 World Tour Concert Dvd!

IMG_8216
yeay this! start selling now, grab it now if you're Jay fans.

IMG_8184
front cover.

IMG_8188
back cover, with the Shuang Jie Gun too! OMG.

IMG_8186
free photo frame!

IMG_8209

IMG_8212

IMG_8210
I want this so damn badly! :\

IMG_8218
merchandise, i wish to grab them all!
They will be selling all this on 4th & 5th March 2011, at the concert venue! :D

IMG_8211

IMG_8220

maybe some of you don't like Jaychou. but what I wanna tell you guys is..
JAY IS SO DAMN AWESOME! HE ROCKS!
can't wait till 5th of march, ROCK THE CONCERT BABY!

7 comments:

Lim Kai Shin said...

Ahhh.. I am gonna get mine soon. :)

JESSICA CHAW said...

I WANNA BUY THOSE MERCHANDISES!

Cassandra said...

Enjoy your concert Natalie!;)

Natalieyong. said...

Kaishin, better don't get from Cdrama and Speedy, more expensive than Victoria Music Centre.
Jesssss, same here, omg :\ save money!
Cassy, thanks yo dear <3

Ken Wooi said...

i love jay's sentimental songs :)

MeganC said...

omg nat. how much is the shirt? :O

Natalieyong. said...

ken, yea so romantic!
megan, not sure weh. didnt mention the price.